Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday










So for a brief update. . .we had a great Easter here at home. The Diviney family plods on in all our routine glory. = ) Awana will be finished for the year in two weeks and trinity will have officially graduated her first "class". Cubbies are done and next year is sparkies. I registered her for kindergarten (can you believe it?). I am very excited for her but also sad that my schedule will be reigned in for the next 12 years to the regular two weeks here, two weeks there and crazy rushes on holiday weekends. That's life I guess. The company continues to grow slow but steady and we are thankful. Unfortunately this year taxes and fixing my teeth are going to make things a real crunch. I rest in the Lord and His provision. At least that's my goal. = ) so what else? Jeremy and I have some fun plans for the next couple of months. San Diego and family in May, birthday after birthday in June, and hopefully a visit from zack and shel in July. I continue to miss seing my nieces grow up and hanging with mom and sis but I have new family here and Jeremy and I are really enjoying the people at ECF and our home group there. In fact I would like to announce to you all that we played acquire with our friends cliff and hannah and I WON!!!!! You read right. The date is going in the box along with Nat's one win. Sweet. I find many random thoughts going through my mind at this moment so I think instead of rambling I will just say, Happy Easter and post some pics!

No comments: