Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas decor


my new flocked tree!!!!! since there is not much snow here I love the way it makes it feel like it just snowed in my house. = ) I'm dreaming of a white christmas. . .

cool idea huh mom? thanks for the wall hanging!


trinity really loves her pink tree. thanks nee nee! it really lights up the calico critters' lives; they are ready for christmas. lol.



my special blankie from nat, it has all of our names appliqued on it

























here is my christmas decorating. Thanks for sharing Lynne' you got me all excited to decorate!








2 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

I see you trimmed down the mantle? Oh, and you might want to just spell out some of the shortenings for certain people out there (Mom) who ask me things like; What on earth does lol mean?

Lynne' said...

Looks nice!