Thursday, August 28, 2008

scrapbook catch-up



















so Lynne's posts have inspired me to post some of my layouts. this should catch all you scrapbooking fans pretty much up, minus a few layouts. Zach and Angie gave me a pack of transparencies and I LOVE USING THEM. they are the best thing ever. some of the layouts are from Blakes first year 8x8 and the rest are from this years 12x12 which is already obviously going to be my largest yet. Look out Lynne it's going to rival yours for thickness. = )

3 comments:

Keiko said...

i love your scapbooking! i love giggles and grins with granda and aligator love, but there all pretty amazing!

i'm thinking of starting scapbooking (I've had the materials for awile -_-...), any tips for starting up?

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

have a good trimmer. hit the dollar sales for paper at Joannes and Micheal's. Dollar stores have great alphabet sticker sets. and get genereic refills for your albums. each company makes their own style and they can be expensive but Micheals has a "universal" brand that is inexpensive and fits everything! Purchase a magazine and copy some layouts to get a feel. . .take a class if you want but I never have. . .

Lynne' said...

nice toes!

And I'm trying to get my albums THINNER! My thickest ones can't even get through half a year in Lily's life and that's with three refills and the albums practically sliding apart because they are so full. I need to start scrapbooking more again... too much tenant bother that's been taking my time!

Hey, when are you coming next? Are we going to be able to scrapbook together when you come? Youssef and I are going to move to my parents basement (they are turning their house into a duplex) it will save us at least $300 a month because travel is so much. And if we get a nice couple to rent #1 of our triplex than we can actually save money! Imagine that! .. shocking I know... ;)