Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Uncle Jim and Aunt Daundra's Party









So I have no pictures of the party of course, lame I know but it went really well and I think Aunt Donney and Uncle Jim were soooo excited to see us. They didn't take their eyes off of the children the whole time we were there and they couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces. Just wish Zack, Shel and Morgyn could have been there. We had a great time and celebrated Nat's and my birthday at Macaronis. I had my first cosmopolitan. I have been wanting to try one. It was pretty good but you know me, alcohol just never really impresses. Friday was the party and Saturday we shopped and hung out. Sunday we went to church and it was really great Then I flew home and Blakey had a fever so that was no good, but he was fine the next day. Here are some pics of the kids and a few of all of us in front of the basque hotel in the basque square.

No comments: