Sunday, June 8, 2008

mom and dad visit






well mom and dad showed up on my doorstep last sunday for a surprise visit. I ran screaming to the door and jumped up and down for about five minutes. Yeah, I don't miss them at all. Dad had meeting monday and tuesday so mom and I cruised around. Including going to this fun furnitures store down in puyallup called the Old Cannery. It has all of these cool train tracks suspended from the ceiling and stuffed animal head that have funny recording and "talk" to you. It's a little touristy but that's what makes it fun. Let's see what else? of course we did some shopping and I had to show mom all of the new clothes that blake had just in case she forgot how cute he is and blah blah blah. lol. Mick and blake had a great time, blake kept "head butting" him and trying to grab his feet but Mick kept his cool. So here are some pics.

No comments: