Monday, October 8, 2018

August 2018

It's amazing to me how if I don't blog right after the month has passed I simply don't have memory of every single thing I did. So that means I'm guessing that August was pretty laid back. There was puzzle time, some summer forest fire smoke, flowers shared, and beautiful moments with friends. Trinity and I attempted to camp on Mt. Rainier at Mowich Lake but we got rained out after our first night. It's a goal to go camping with her at least once a year. Rebekah and I got to go quartz shopping for her kitchen, which has got to be one of my favorite things. IF only I could buy quartz counters every day. . . 
the family hit the Redmond chalk festival and Michelle Lee, who is tutoring Challenge B, and I hosted an essentials get together. Challenge began the end of the month. Ugh, I did not like that but it will have us finished earlier in the year which will be nice. Oh, and Isaac lost his first tooth! That's the epic moment for the month. The ins and outs of the days are so very busy it seems strange that I didn't mark all of our social activities on our calendar as I usually do. I guess enjoy the few pictures I took. I'm going to need to get better at taking more I guess!







































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to make money from gambling (and betting)
If หาเงินออนไลน์ you're looking for a place to gamble on sports, then this guide will help you to make the most out of your wagers.