Monday, June 25, 2018

June 2018 (minus the last week of which will be lumped with July)

Summer is just not going to get going around here until July. Though the week at my moms was AWESOME I wouldn't call it particularly relaxing as we celebrated at least three birthdays together and ran in and out of town multiple times. The kids and I had a blast. Then it was home and  straight to practicum for CC Challenge A training which I just finished today. So glad to have three days to get fired back up for my tutoring! i think I will update sporadically as you scroll through pics so enjoy!
 Picture of the dogs, still the best choice ever. Get whippets - people. 
 eegads we were young. 15 years!!!!

 A couple of Trinity's drawings she enjoyed. 
The bathroom is finished!!! (mostly)- as with all renovations nothing goes perfectly. The glass people brought a piece that was wrong and so we had to wait for it to be remade, as well as one of the faucet handles is incorrectly manufactured so when I got back from mom's I noticed right away that it wasn't shaped quite like the others. So now it's installed and I can use it until the new handle arrives and then I have to switch it. So almost there but enough to show you the room. Still need a plate cover to be adjusted and a light cover in the shower. 












 I'm sooooo happy with it. I still want to add a floor mirror that leans against the wall to see my outfits head to toe as well as I'm totally eyeing a peel and stick wallpaper that has a black background and large floral print for the toilet room that is open to this bathroom on the left. EEEk, wouldn't that be uh-mazing. 



 last night was a blender party for a friend of mine with a special needs daughter that has a G-tube. We whipped up a month of meals in no time at out "blender party". It was nice to put the ninja to work.
Oh, Latin. My one and only pic from practicum had this little gem of an elephant in the room. 

The incredibles 2 on Father's day.









For kicks we went rollerskating in Couer D Alene. Fun rink and the kids nailed it at the arcade with both Blake and Isaac getting jackpots with 250 tickets apiece! Mom was rolling with the best of them working her crossovers. Evelyn and I held hands around the corner and did matching crossovers but me on the outside got cruising pretty fast, almost whipped! lol I told her I wasn't ready for fancy derby moves. The next pics are from the boys (BEN and ISAAC) joint bday party with a slime rancher theme. The kids got to shoot washable paint in squirt guns at my sisters concrete wall like the "farmers" and later we realized just how perfect of a photo backdrop it was. Unfortunately part of the cousins had already left when we got a little more serious about getting some pics but they are in the ones when we first did the activity.








 I love these shots of Trinity. Real joy in these photos. So precious to me. 


 this middles one GQ's it up all the time, it's SO funny.



 and this one is just himself all the time. You get what you get with him! lol









 playing with a fun birthday toy





 my silly attempts at selfie's. I'll include them since it NATIONAL SELFIE DAY



 I mean this "backdrop" ROCKS
 here is one with all the cousins








 my niece Evelyn is a WIZARD with perler beads and made all the slimes from slime rancher, which we then placed on the ice cream sandwiches with toothpicks. EPIC. Sorry we are working backwards through the month. So the Party is sort of in reverse order. We also made slime both regular and fluffy and they turned out great! QUITE the party. 
 Birthday Boys! one year and one week apart.


 monoculars

























Did I mention that Evelyn is also a wizard with the rainbow loom and made Blake a slime bracelet. They were so cute with their buggy eyes.




Love my mom's yard.

My mom's fountains were not up and running because there was a problem with the powerline. They have it up and running now but it gave the boys a chance to crawl around in the "ponds" that are usually full. They looked unsuccessfully for a lizard mom said she had seen but they did get to find many bunnies that have made my parents their home. My sissy and I had a blast Sunday just having our family and a few friends over for our birthday. We went to the church I grew up in and lead worship for my dad. Just an all around great day!
 mommacita

 da boyz. My brother in law and Jooooossshhhh Proctooorrrrr

 I don't understand how my friend's kids (friend on the right, kids on the left) are sooo grown up. P.S. thanks for ushering Trinity into the world of DandD. To say she is hooked is a gross understantment. 

 Evelyn was rocking the Bridgette Bardot look with her striped sweater and partial updo.

 These were supposed to be succulents on this cake. BWAHAHAHAHA.

 more belt testing




 belt testing was on ISaac's birthday so MOD pizza it was afterwards for a little bday dinner.

 also the birthday was spent with our wonderful therapist Gloris Jones.


 Blake playing at his first recital with Sheila Bateman's studio. She is a truly excellent teacher.
and for kicks Jeremy and I spent a whole day shopping fro some new clothes for him. It was a very fun day - thank you Trudy for watching the kids and Ray and Sue for the birthday money for our delicious lunch out. Jeremy's birthday was very simple but pleasant with a visit from his mom and time out for he and I. Altogether a wonderful month.






1 comment:

Diana O- said...

The remodel looks sooo good! You have great style. Happy birthday to all of the crew :).