Tuesday, November 15, 2016

October 2016

Honestly not sure what to write about October. Just a busy month. Made some decisions about the remodel, school and all the extracurricular(s), halloween, yeah all that. Wish I had something profound or funny to share but I'm just going to put the pictures up. 

 relaxing
 just one example of my boards that I prepare each week with the main points of the lesson
 I voted!
 we sent Janis off to paris in style, well except for the star trek creeper. HAHAHA
 the kids chose their owns costumes. he wanted the mask and hammer and I told him I wasn't buying anything else that was his costume budget so superman cape he already had and pajama pants completed the outfit.




 it was just us this year but we stopped in at the neighbors for grub after (thanks heather and jeffrey)




 their favorite always has full-size candy bars



 their pumpkins
















No comments: