Sunday, November 30, 2014

Molbaks/Thanks 2014

So this year was a little funny because my mom caught a ride over with a friend two weeks ago which is not the normal way for her to get here and so we hit Molbaks on Veterans Day because we were already in the Redmond area and the Christmas displays were already up. Then my sister and her family came for Thanksgiving and Nat and I went again. Some of the displays were already different! Going on Veteran's Day was also special because the kids had the day off. I took some pictures but of course at these ages they are difficult to capture. Blake FINALLY lost his first tooth, my brother-in-law got a new job, new tenants in our Spokane house with a complete recarpet and paint, fresh winter tires, progress in Isaac's ABA coverage, so so so many things going on this season. Blake will be beginning basketball, and I am looking forward to the break from school later in December. I bought AGGRAVATION today at the game store and the kids ALL love it. What fun to find something we can all do together. Even Isaac played. Shout out to my sister Natalie for helping me get all the Christmas stuff up post haste and for being a genius with garlands. Sorry this is so scattered, it's the first time I've sat down (other than for my pedi) in four days lol. Good job Jer on the turkey and prime rib roast as well. I mean YUM.
say "cheese" and yes the second one will be gone by Christmas so get ready for the video of All I Want for Christmas. =)



I think he's digging raisins out of his teeth with his tongue lol

 her foot is a little awkward, looks like the giraffe's?

gosh he needed a haircut but I just didn't have time that day, did I mention we were fitting Molbaks in while James was getting neutered? 

pretties!!!





 Trinity always thinks she has to pose but it doesn't do too much good with the boys "helping"





in this series we moved blake into the middle. you can see how well THAT goes. . .

 snowball garlands yes please
 wow, really?
 okay so for this little cart you need some explanation. I think it was a good thing my breeder WARNED me that the vets she uses are "different". When I pulled down the dirt road in suburban Redmond that ended at a menagerie of single wides run on generators with piles of stuff all over the property I wondered what I was getting into. The vets themselves are as colorful as the property is. This AMAZING cart had all stained glass windows with impeccable trim and door. Mom was coveting it soooo bad because it is exactly like the Basque sheep carts. It was unlocked and full of empty amazon boxes. I think she still might make me call and ask them if it's for sale.


 a few more pretties
 and a cutie

okay that's it for tonight but I am hoping to get thanksgiving and Christmas up tomorrow


No comments: