Sunday, November 4, 2012

the autumn leaves. . .fall by my window. . .

Trinity and I went out today to gather branches for the thankfullness tree we are doing in our home this year. The whole path was covered in huge maple leaves. Here are some pics from our fun little walk. I can't get enough of my goofy girl!
 them some big leaves
 "and then I was like, 'What? There's a leaf behind my head?' "
 peekaboo!
 ah smiling. much better Trin
 the beginning of our Thankfulness Tree
 leaves!



 she looks weird here. . .the pose I think
 doofy. about right. 
 gack! I'm sorry Trin, but that is totally what my chin/neck do too. you can thank me later.
 my best "I'm a giant!" angle
 She and Nee Nee made the hat
 Yo Yo! 
 she always wants to take a silly face pic. Well here it is, for all eternity. Serves you right if you hate this when you are 18!
 my fave
 me a little exasperated with ms. silly pants
 exasperation continues =)
Fall!? This is the Evergreen State. . .
(a Trinity quote)

No comments: