Friday, August 31, 2012

Family Happenings - Part 2

Now for the lighter fare I was planning to serve up yesterday but didn't get around to. We spent some of last week at my mom's catching up with baby Ben but my camera didn't have it's memory card so lamely I have no pictures. Some of you may have heard about our pet bunny Nibbles. He was added to the family about two month ago when I went to my moms and couldn't resist one of her neighbors little fluffy baby bunnies. Here are some pics of Him all grown up. He is a sweetie. The kids are really good about helping to take care of him. He never uses any of the toys we've bought him but does seem to enjoy hopping around the house for a bit during Isaac's naptime. I decided the two were probably not compatible with the way Isaac screams when he is excited and slaps at new pets. He likes to stand at the hutch outside and screech at the rabbit while poking his finger through the wire.





1 comment:

Q. Oso said...

Awww cute bunny... but no more pets over here for me...