Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween. It was a total success. We had over grandma Trudy, Mike, and Amber, and our friends the Donathons. Mario (Blake) was very popular with the neighborhood kids and Trinity loved her Princess Peach dress. Pizza followed by trick-or-treating and NO RAIN. Yup, that's a success.
The baby made it impossible to get a good picture of his Halloween outfit (the same I have pictures of Blake in) but oh well, he was adorable anyway. Here are some pics. I didn't get any very good ones. Bummed about that but some days are not good picture days ans sugar-hyped kids are no help.

2 comments:

Me said...

CUTE!!! Mario and Peach were huge this year, and I LOVE IT! Can't beat a classic - I can't even believe good ol' Mario counts as classic already!

Don't you just LOVE getting pictures of siblings wearing their hand-me-down duds? Oh, the CUTENESS!

Natalie Minnich said...

Hey? How'd you get a picture of Johnny Mosely???!!!